One On One
Publishing Strategy Session
Writing and publishing a book can be wildly confusing and challenging. Unfortunately, the more you look into it, the more you realise there is a vast quantity of information you need to learn and understand about the process.
One way to cut through this is to use the skill and experience of someone who has gone before you – some one like me, author of 12 bestselling books. Investing in a Publishing Strategy Session is a very smart way to simplify the process and greatly increase the chances of your book being successful.
I have helped almost 500 people write and publish their own books. I offer extended coaching programs which are run as part of the Key Person of Influence 40 week program, or six month/twelve month one on one author coaching, and I also offer one on one publishing strategy sessions, which are basically high level coaching sessions where I help to guide you through the writing and publishing process. We can cover a lot of ground in this 90 minute session and I have absolutely no doubt you will realise just what value for money it actually is.
What are some of the topics I can offer advice on in a Publishing Strategy Session?
Well it does depend on where you are in the writing and publishing process, but here is an example of the guidance I can provide in respect to the most common challenges people face:
1 I haven't written my book yet!
- I can help you get clarity around the topic you are writing on
- My working knowledge of the key elements of the writing process will enable you to test whether or not your book is on the right track
- I can offer actual writing advice (how to get those words out)
- I can share my experience of what makes a book successful – what makes it resonate with a reader
- I can help you avoid the most common problems and mistakes
- I will guide you through confusing decisions that need to be made, such as whether self publishing, or approaching mainstream publishers is right for you
2 I've written a manuscript, how do I turn it into a book?
- I have an extensive network of publishing service providers, so I can direct you to editors, graphic designers for covers and printers
- I can offer feedback on cover design, internal layout, special features etc
- I can provide you with guidance on how to get your book converted to an ebook and put on Amazon, made available for Kindle and other devices
- You will have access to my knowledge and past experiences on the essential step of planning and executing a highly successful book launch
- With my guidance you will save valuable trial and error time in developing your online platform, including your website and social media
3 OMG, I've published a book – now what?!
- This is where a lot of people come unstuck. The books arrive and they don’t know what to do next, so they go into a post publish slump. I can offer advice around exactly what you need to do.
- I can outline what it takes to be successful as an author know that your book is here.
- I can explain the distribution process.
- Most importantly I can talk about leveraging your book.
Clearly we are not going to able to cover all of this in a 90 minute session, so the best idea is to choose the areas you need advice the most, and together we focus on that.
For more information and pricing, download my Publishing Strategy Sessions brochure HERE
The cost of this package is $995.00
If this is exactly what you are looking for and you'd like to get the ball rolling, just click on the button below and I will be in touch to discuss your specific needs
Let's Get The Ball Rolling!