12 Week Programme with Andrew Griffiths
My name is Andrew Griffiths and I've been a professional speaker and MC for many years. I travel the globe as a speaker, and I've had the pleasure of playing an integral part of many conferences for leading companies in the role of MC. One thing I've really noticed in this time and having been engaged for hundreds of events, is the importance of the MC role - and sadly, how often MC's don't live up to it. It's not really their fault, most have never had any training. I've been asked for many years to offer a customised training programme to help people become professional MC's - and after running many speaker training workshops, retreats and coaching programmes, I've developed a specialist 12 week MC training programme.
I'm going to share everything I've learned as a professional MC, and most importantly of all, I'm going to show you how to be a world class MC. Like most roles, there are plenty of MC's but if you really want to be one of the best, you'll be surprised at just how much it takes to be at that high level. Not surprisingly, the world class MC's are the ones who make a great income. Now, you might just be starting out, or even have aspirations to be an MC, that's fine, the information I'm going to share and the way I share it, is designed to be used to take you to that high level. After all, we all start somewhere.
All of the information about my "BECOME A PAID WORLD CLASS MC" programme can be found below, and if you'd like to talk about the programme, you can give Darren Finkelstein a call on 0418 379 369 or shoot him an email at
HOW WILL THE PROGRAMME WORK?
1.00pm Wednesday 18th of September - Launch webinar on ZOOM. I'll explain all aspects of the programme on this webinar and we will kick off.
9.00am Thursday 24th of October - Webinar 2 (90 minutes).
10.00am Thursday 14th of November - Webinar 3 (90 minutes)
2.00pm Wednesday 11th of December - Webinar 4 (90 minutes) FINAL WEBINAR.
There are 5 modules that contain 35 specific lessons that will be delivered during this programme (detailed below). The aim of the webinars is to recap on the info in the eLearning platform and give participants a chance to discuss, ask questions and share their own experiences.
All programme participants get the opportunity to ask questions and engage on the webinar. The webinars will be recorded and access to the full series will be given to all participants at the end of the programme (so don't worry if you miss a webinar). I'll be sharing other resources as well, including copies of an MC engagement contract, sales material, check lists etc. Everything you are going to need to take your MC role to a new level.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO BE COVERING?
The list below spells out the content we will be covering over the 12 weeks. As you will see, it's very comprehensive and practical.
MODULE ONE - BE PREPARED
1. What is the role of the MC?
2. Where do most MC’s go wrong?
3. What makes a great MC great?
4. Do your own MC SWOT?
5. The business side of being an MC - knowing what to charge.
6. How do you market your skills and services?
7. If you are serious about being an MC, know what jobs not to take.
MODULE TWO - BE PREPARED
8. The MC role begins many weeks before the actual event.
9. The need to be fully briefed - and what to ask.
10. Things are rarely as they seem - doing your own homework.
11. What can go wrong will go wrong - plan for every contingency.
12. Reassure the client as the event gets closer and stress levels begin to rise.
13. Do your homework on the people you are going to introduce.
14. How to do incredibly engaging introductions.
MODULE THREE - ON THE DAY
15. Being prepared physically.
16. The run sheet is your bible (always have a back up)
17. It’s one long time management exercise.
18. The venue and the event staff (keep on top both all day).
19. Don’t assume everyone else will have it together on the day.
20. The people you need to meet and know (and treat well).
21. Make friends with the photographer, videographer and AV team.
22. Getting important phone numbers.
23. What can go wrong on the day - have a plan.
24. Never, ever, lose your cool - no matter what.
25. Be prepared to make decisions on the spot.
MODULE FOUR - AFTER THE EVENT
26. Get feedback and a testimonial from the client quickly.
27. Self review of your MC role (and the role of self review).
28. Be clear about what you did well.
29. Be clear about what you need to improve.
30. Be clear about what you will do differently next time.
MODULE FIVE - RAMP IT UP
31. Taking it to the next level, going from good to great to world class.
32. How do you grow as an MC?
33. Staying healthy as an MC.
34. Staying relevant as an MC over a long period of time.
35. Where to from here?
HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAMME COST?
As a special offer, I'm only going to charge $995 for this programme. This can be paid by CC, EFT or PayPal.
SPACES WILL BE LIMITED
As with every programme I run - if you're not 100% satisfied that I deliver exceptional value with this programme, I'll give you a full refund.
READY TO SIGN UP?
Great. Click on the link below and you are ready to go. I look forward to working with you and helping you to become a world class, paid, MC. If you'd like to talk about the programme, you can give Darren Finkelstein a call on 0418 379 369 or shoot him an email at