Today I’m known for being a bestselling author and a global presenter. Of course, I’m an overnight success right? Well like most overnight successes, where I am today is the end result of a lot of hard work, taking more than my fair share of risks, falling over often but always getting back up, dusting myself off, learning my lesson and keeping on going.
Over many years, I’ve learned that there are three important keys to success - resilience, belief and determination. Master these and everything changes. See how it changed me...
A few of the things I'm proud of achieving over the years are:
- I've been an author for over 20 years, having written 13 bestselling books sold in over 65 countries (and #14 has just been released).
- My books have been translated into 10 languages, including Nigerian and Russian.
- I've been published by two of the best publishers in the world, Allen & Unwin and Simon & Schuster.
- I'm officially Australia's #1 Small Business Author.
- I've taught over 700 people to write and publish their first book.
- Been a professional speaker in various guises for 35 years.
- I've delivered over 500 presentations from Mexico to Iran, from New York to London.
- I've been interviewed in the media over 500 times.
- And been an entrepreneur for 35 years, yep, I bought my first business when I was 17.
- I'm also a frustrated zoologist, having been bitten, scratched, chased and held hostage by animals in every corner of the world.
- And I'm not Andy Griffiths the kid's author, although we've had many cases of mistaken identity that are very funny.
And if you check out the timeline or my Wiki page below, you'll get a pretty good overview of who I am and what I've done so far. Hopefully, I've got lots more ahead.
Thanks for checking me out,
I have had the great pleasure of working with many leading organisations around the world. I have delivered inspirational keynote presentations, developed workshops, coached key people and delivered long term training programmes. I look forward to working with many more dynamic organisations in the years ahead.
Andrew Griffiths is an Australian small business author and has written 14 books which have been sold in over 65 countries globally. He has been published by Allen & Unwin and Simon & Schuster and now he works closely with Publish Central. Andrew's books have been translated into 12 languages, from Russian to Chinese and he has worked with hundreds of organisations around the world teaching, training and presenting on all things entrepreneurial.
Every week I’m going to give away a copy of one of my bestselling books. All you need to do to go into the draw is put your details in the box below. If you win, it will appear in your mailbox. Simple as that.